Safety Light Curtains
Safety Light curtains, also known as presence detection devices, optoelectronic devices that are used to safeguard personnel in the vicinity of moving machinery with the potential to cause harm such as presses and winders. Used as an alternative to mechanical barriers or other machine guarding. Safety is the primary concern.
There are two varieties of safety light curtains. Although they vary in size and scale, they both work in the same manner to provide safety for the worker.
There are also six main models of safety light curtains:
- SuperLight VI Programmable Safety Light Curtain
- Model SS (Solid State Safety Outputs)
- Model MG (Metal Box Controller)
- Model DR (Multiple Function DIN-Rail Controller)
- Model CE (Designed for Global Marketplace)
- Model CA (Multiple Plane Guarding - Cascading)
- Model PPG (Designed for Perimeter Guarding Applications with Latching Relays)
We service many manufacturer's light curtain systems and supply new equipment for all your light curtain needs on the assembly floor. OSHA has a full list of regulations that need to be complied with when it comes to selecting the appropriate light curtain. Please visit their website for more information to ensure you select the appropriate light curtain for your needs.
Selling and Servicing Only the Best
Triad, Pressroom Electronics, Pinnacle Systems
Press Controls, Light Curtains, Safety Mats, Light Touch Palm Buttons